What to find in our Catalogue?
- Contains images and descriptions of Legal Tender, Recall status, Outmoded banknotes, coins,
traveler`s cheques and typical counterfeits
- Banknotes are displayed in UV-A, UV-C and IR spectrum
- Each security feature is localized, illustrated or animated with structural description and the way of detection
- Details of typical counterfeits are compared versus genuine details
Features Ranking - new standard only in APIS currency catalogue
Features Ranking is a new standard originated exclusively by APIS expert team
as a result of 20 years of experience in authenticity and biometric industry.
It means „value number“ created by special algorithm, which takes into account
quantity and quality of all security features
situated on the banknote. Find out what is the ranking of your favorite banknote, whether it has got to
TOP TEN (regarding security) or not.
Guide you along the right way of authentication of each banknote.
This tool will show you how to detect each banknote, step by step from the simplest
to the most complicated ways of detection. All security features are classified according to these ways of
By using this tool, you can easily localize each security feature on the specific banknote.
Dividing security features into individual categories according to:
The way of detection
Trade mark owner
Whom security features are dedicated
New possibilities for searching were added into searching functions, for example according to:
Size of the banknote
Security ranking, etc.
Images of front side and back side of banknote under various lights
can be displayed in various desktop modes.
Please find more information
- Mission: Professional, simple and effective work with global currencies.
The Catalogue is knowledge, training, education, survey, recognition, detection, comprehensive
databases in time and sample room.
- The Catalogue is dedicated to:
- Bank industry (central/commercial banks)
- Banknote industry (security printers, manufacturers of banking techniques,
manufacturers of security features etc.)
- Police forces and border protection(policemen, customs officers, forensic labs,
- Cash handling industry (retailers, travel/tourist agencies, exchange offices, etc.)
- Banking Schools and universities
- The connection of The Catalogue of Currencies with our quality detectors
creates a comprehensive expert workstation